Welcome to Dance Well NYC

My first love and what I am going to dedicate the rest of my life to is dancing... teaching others how to move and enjoy themselves on the dance floor... Dancing keeps you young and happy, what better life goal could one have?! Dance Instructor in the following dances: Beginner to Adv. Swing (Lindy Hop & East Coast), Beginner to Intermediate Waltz, Foxtrot, Rumba, Cha Cha, American Tango, Viennese Waltz, Salsa, Hustle, Beginner Argentine Tango, Balboa, & Collegiate Shag

About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Many interesting facts about me:: Born in IL, Raised in GA, on a farm with horses, cows, cats & dogs: attended school in Texas, Georgia & Israel; Served 2 years in the Israeli army, Came to NYC for acting in January 1993, started dancing swing & salsa Spring of 2000; Took up Ballroom Dancing in 2006; added Argentine Tango to my repertoire in 2007 and Salsa on 2 year 2009 and the rest is history my friends.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Club 412 Eighth Ave June 23 2011 swing dancing

No comments: